#52: MEETING WITH GOD (I)

Jeremiah 15:16 KJV
Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.

It was some minutes after midnight and I had just completed my assignments. Afterwards, I slept off. Waking up at 6:30am, I stretched for my phone and the first notification read '' class at 7:30". I quickly jumped off my bed and began to prepare. The class lasted till around 12noon. Took a break and had another class at 2pm. At 5pm the class was over. As I got to the hostel I ate and slept. Waking up at 8:30pm, I went to see bae. At 10pm, I had a group discussion. After the discussion I decided to watch an episode of a TV Series; during which I dozed off. And behold it was morning the next day. I never got a chance to meet with God the previous day.

Life is very busy for most people. People have to go to work, attend meetings, attend to house needs, go to school, pass exams , travel and several other activities.
There is much to do and it seems like there isn't enough time to do it all. So we are always rushing and our time with God gets to suffer. It really gets difficult to get an Alone time with God. But it doesn't have to happen.

1 Peter 2:2 KJV
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby

Action Point : We need to work hard enough to keep a time with God every day. Because it is essential for our growth as Christians.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#126: The Story behind the Hymn I: When Peace, Like a River

#152: FIRE

#147: THE FORGOTTEN ONE'S 1